Pages

Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop | Outgoing Calls Not Working (Solved)

Advertisement

I use Samsung Galaxy S4 in which I hate all unnecessarily loaded Apps, infact many people don't use them. Then I shifted to Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop which was very smooth, actually I became a big fan for that. But after one day I found an issue that Outgoing calls were not working properly. When I call someone they were not able to hear me and I was not able to hear them. Incoming Calls were working fine. I tried many methods but it didn't work. Finally I tried in the Settings which worked really well and my problem is SOLVED. If you have any doubts check the Video below.


Please Share this Article if you find it is helpful. Thank you

How to Solve/Enable Outgoing Calls

-Go to Settings
-Sound and Notifications
-Select Other Sounds
-Enable Touch Sounds (Disable it if already enabled, go back and again go to settings, then enable Touch Sounds) 
-Now Outgoing Calls work smoothly.

If you find the problem again occurring, then do the same process every time by disabling and enabling the Touch Sounds

Do you face any other problems in Cyanogenmod ROM, share them with us. We will respond as early as possible.

Follow Us On

2 comments: