Pages

How to Root Galaxy S4 (I9500) running Lollipop 5.0.1

Advertisement
hello everyone today i came up with a new tutorial called on how to root your samsung galaxy s4. I will try to explain as clear as possible. so lets get started without any further dues.

Hey guys finally we have got a root process for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500 & I9505) which is running Lollipop 5.0.1. I will try to explain the procedure very clearly as much as possible. Make sure that your device is on Android 5.0.1, also it is I9500 / I9505 variant, This won't work on other variants. I'm not responsible if your device is soft brick or hard brick, perform it on your own risk. This method has been performed without any errors so far. If you have any doubts in rooting, then watch the video for an Idea.

Please Share this Article with your friends, this helps us a lot. Thank you. Also follow our Social networks for the latest updates. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Youtube.

Before get into the tutorial make sure that your phone 80% of battery to get rid of interruptions.

STEPS:

-Download CF Auto Root & Extract them in a folder - Click here for I9500 and I9505
-Install Latest USB Drivers for your device.(Samsung Kies is Recommended)
-Connect your Phone to PC
-Open Odin as Run Administrator
-Now go to download by holding Volume down+Power Button+Home Button at the same time, release the keys once you see the download mode.

Click Here: How to install Galaxy S6 Themes on S4,S5 and Note4

-Now press Volume Up button to continue
-If you have installed the Usb drivers correctly you will find a blue box appeared as 0:com (If you find this then USB drivers are installed correctly)
-Select PDA and choose cf auto root file
-Select Start and now process starts. It will reboot your phone automatically & you can remove the usb cable.
-After phone reboots you can find SuperSu in the App Drawer.
-Now go to Playstore and download Root Checker
-Open it after installing and verify the root.

If your phone is Root successfully it will say you - Congratulations your phone is rooted.

Need any Help? Just leave us a comment below and we will get back to soon.

31 comments:

  1. O ÚNICO TUTORIAL QUE REALMENTE DEU CERTO! MUITO OBRIGADO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (O ÚNICO TUTORIAL QUE REALMENTE DEU CERTO! MUITO OBRIGADO!)²

      Delete
    2. (O ÚNICO TUTORIAL QUE REALMENTE DEU CERTO! MUITO OBRIGADO!)3

      Delete
    3. O ÚNICO TUTORIAL QUE REALMENTE DEU CERTO! MUITO OBRIGADO!4

      Delete
    4. KRISHNA IF I EVER MEET U I WILL KILL U
      GOOGLE APPS NOT WORKING I HAD TO TAKE MY S4 9500 TO REPAIR SHOP SAMSUNG PEOPLE NOT TOUCHING WARRANTY GOT OVER

      Delete
  2. where do you download the CF auto file? on the pc? or on the phone? it is not clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On PC. You load that file in PDA/AP on Odin with your phone connected (in download mode) via USB. This will help you root your phone. Check video above.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have rooted my s4 please help me to downgrade to kitkat
    or to install cynogenmod mod 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. "have rooted my s4 please help me to downgrade to kitkat"
    not tested by me
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/general/i9505-downgrade-5-0-lollipop-to-4-4-2-t3052472/page8

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do i install lastes usb drivers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. google services and many other apps stopped working.... please help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how to unroot ? pls help :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SAALE KAISE CHALEGA SAHI SAHI BATA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there an option for SCH-I545 version?

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankyou very much, your help made it fine to root my device

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excelente. Rapido y efectivo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. unroot just download your original baseband firmware from www.sammobile.com/ and install it using odin simple

    ReplyDelete
  14. odin show fail... what's the problem ??? can u plss guide

    ReplyDelete
  15. I get stuck on Andrdoid System Recovery (3e). I've already installed TRWP but not sure what to do next.. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can use "Rootkhp" program for get root on Android device

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just thanks. THANKS.
    I first wanted to do this, i did this on my Nexus 7 (Different way)
    and when i finished, i was like. (Oshi*... i bootlooped it....)
    then it launched ! i love you so much !! thanks, now i can record internal sound when i record!

    ReplyDelete