Pages

How to install Galaxy S6 My Files on Galaxy S4,S5,Note4 & More

Advertisement
Hey hi guys, today we are going to install Galaxy S6 My Files on other Lollipop Devices like Galaxy S4, S5, Note4 and more. Follow the steps carefully and don't worry this is not going to brick your device if anything goes wrong. If you find any difficulties just simply watch the Video down below for more clear information. Let me know if you any doubts or want any other tutorials like this one. I would be so glad if you do so :).

Things to be Remembered

-Your phone must be rooted & should be running android lollipop.
-Download Galaxy S6 My Files and transfer it to your phone.
-Download Es File Explorer or any other root folder.

How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 running Lollipop 5.0.1
How To Manually Install Stock Lollipop On S4,S5,Note4 & More




How to install:

-Open Es File Explorer/tap on menu/tap on tools & enable root explorer.
-Now select the transfered downloaded S6 My Files by giving long press on the file. Copy the file from the bottom options.
-Now go to Device(root folder)
-Select System/priv-app/select SecNoteMyFiles or SecMyFiles & paste the copied file here.
-Now again give a long press on the pasted file then select more option from bottom.
-Select properties
-Here change the permissions as rw- r-- r-- & Select ok
-Now give a long press on the default MyFiles apk(which is already in the present folder).
-Cut the file from the bottom options and paste in Device Storage or SD Card. So that you can revert the process if you want the Default MY Files back.

Download Files Here

5 comments:

  1. HI
    I have note 4 and I won't to go back to my previous my file's but it's stopping
    can you help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ....will you plz post how to instal galaxy s5/s6 ultra power saving mod for galaxys4 ()GT-i9500)
    Plz
    plz notify me by emil plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete